Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bacon Pineapple Shrimp

If you're looking for an easy, EASY appetizer to make, I think I've found it.

{Full disclosure: I hate shrimp.}

It's Bacon Pineapple Shrimp!  It's originally from Rachel Ray, so you know it has to be easy.

 I tried the recipe two different ways.  The first was like my Bacon Wrapped Smokies.  That was easy enough, just dump some brown sugar on it and bake it.

However, that ended up looking like the shrimp on the RR Recipe.

Blah.

So then I took them and threw them into a frying pan, as originally suggested.

I chose pre-cooked shrimp, so I was just cooking it to cook the bacon.  I waited until they were nice and dark, and then served them up.  They looked almost burnt to me, but everyone loved them.

It was the first appetizer of the night I ran out of.  Since I had to serve them as soon as they were done, I didn't get a chance for a final photo, but I know you understand.  You all have amazing imaginations if you've been following me thus far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment